Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Happy Birthdy Aidric!!!

I must admit it was very nice to be back out there taking pictures.  I took 2 full weeks off over Christmas to just be, after a very busy fall and it was MANIKINS!  
(Ha Ha Chewy!  That was just for you!)
 and what a great way to slide back into work!  A Cake Smash shoot with Aidric for his first birthday!!
Now things did not start off the way he hoped.  Mom opted for no diaper, so it wouldn't show (I totally understand) but he had a "Wee" bit of an accident (I have to admit I was pretty excited about the splash at the bottom) wait!  I am going to blow it up!  Be right back…
Oh my goodness, that just makes me giggle every single time I look at it!!!
Unfortunately… Aidric did not see the humor in it!  
No humor at all!!
 But not to worry, it wasn't long and he was happy again and ready for his photoshoot!!
Okay, I may have gone a little overboard on this sneak peek but I just couldn't help myself, there was just too much cuteness!

 On a side note, I really can't tell you how much I am enjoy my day.  After my shoot with Aidric, I stopped by my favorite little coffee shop grab a "Turtle Mocha" and sat in a quiet corner reading my book.  So many of you don't know, but I started homeschooling my 3 girls just before Thanksgiving. 
Now, I got to be honest, I thought I would hate it and I thought I would be TERRIBLE SCAREY WRETCHED MOM doing it… but I am happy to report that it is going pretty darn well. 
 But I must admit, I MISS quiet! 
 I didn't realize how much I love quiet and there is very little quiet around here anymore.  
 So while I love my 3 little cherubs I am really truly enjoying the luxury of quiet today.  


 Well, I have 1.5 more hours until it's time to pick the girlies up so, I am going to sign off from computer land and find a quiet corner on the couch, maybe pour a nice cold coke, cuddle up under a blanket and just read.  








Until next time!!!  
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: