Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Boudoir Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

Images have been cropped to protect the privacy of this lovely ladies, to see a private gallery of my work please email me at cija@3wishesphotography.com (Ladies only)
Today was a very happy day… my first Boudoir shoot of the Valentine season.  This is truly my very favorite type of photography.
I love sooo very much about it!
Hanging out with my boudoir buddy and fabulous make up and hair artist, Tina!
Watching her work her magic, oh I do so wish I could do that kind of make up!
 Watching these nervous ladies overcome their nerves and really start to enjoy the shoot!
 But my favorite part is just being a part of photographing these truly beautiful girls, so many listing their flaws and insecurities and then getting to see themselves in a new way.
 So, I really hope that you will consider doing this... for you.
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: