Friday, March 28, 2014

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

 So I have to admit, I am a little bummed out.  I realized that today is Friday and that means that our Spring Break is nearly over and honestly, we haven't really done much out of the ordinary.  I would like to say that I am going to redeem myself with something spectacular today, but a nasty head bug is on full attack and I don't feel like doing much of anything.  
 So… we may just have to have a "do-over"! 
 But earlier in the week I met up with Stephanie and her family.  Let's see there was her mom and dad, her brother Brad and his family and of course her own peeps, Mike, Cooper and Logan.  
 This would be Brad and his fabulous family, mind you, he was Scott for just a moment.  
If I didn't think name tags would have a negative effect on the photos I would definitely make people wear them!
 The weather was perfect for the shoot.  Always a big big bonus!!

 Cousins and Grandkids… Oh my!!!

Their little family of four has sure bloomed into something beautiful!
After our main shoot, Stephanie and Mike added on a mini-shoot to the "Lots of Wishes" package scoring them a few extra photos.  
 Of course you recognize, Cooper, he's appeared her on the blog several times before… in fact mostly recently he was announcing that he was going to be a big brother!

 Tonight is another family shoot, so I better wrap things up here and go see what the girlies are up too!
Until next time!! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: