Sunday, March 2, 2014

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO



Yesterday it was freezing… but that is what made for such a beautiful day!
The frost coated every branch and it was perfect!
So… I texted Jaelin, who was waiting for snow to take her senior pictures and said 
"Today's the DAY!!" 
 Two hours later we were out in this winter land of beauty taking pictures of a true beauty.

Not just any one would be willing to brave the frigid temps and I had to be careful to shoot in between her breaths so you wouldn't see all fog but we did it!  And it was worth every 
chattering tooth!

 This was a super fun shoot because she was willing to do whatever I asked, although she was a little concerned about the mutant giant rabbits...
 and at one point there was a concern over being shot with an air soft gun; but we managed to escaped unharmed.  I can not say the same thing for her heels, they have definitely seen better days.
 Another one of my favorite moments was when I warned Jaelin to be looking for cactus, she assured me she would.  After walking quite a ways I said "Oh, see there, cactus" and she replied "Oh, that's what a cactus looks like?"  Oh… Jaelin.

 I often say how much I like winter shoots… Could this contrast be any prettier!?

Oh man… I just heard the garage door go up.  That means the hubster is home and I better get this kitchen clean so I can start thinking about dinner!

 Jaelin, I had an awesome time with you!  You are truly a beautiful girl, even more so where it counts… on the inside!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.

No comments: