Monday, May 5, 2014

Prom Pictures!

 Saturday afternoon, I got to head up to Arvada with my Boudoir Buddy, Tina to take pictures of Tina's son, Jourdan, and my bestie's daughter, Abby for Prom!  
 Tina, of course, was in charge of make up.  Stunning...
 And I was in charge of photography!!
 Ah… they make Prom look cool!

 I couldn't resist… Cj's Hotdogs!!  How perfect is that!!
 Loved all of the little details, her shoes, jewelry, his shoes and the hanky in the pocket, and this very cool old truck/armored car looking thing. 
 Ah… they make such a handsome couple. 




 Fun afternoon!! Hope you two had a great time at Prom!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Ann said...

All I can say is that my blessings abound! Thank you Jesus for all the talent of Cija! And that she is my BFF:)