Saturday, May 24, 2014

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

YAY!  It's a 3 day weekend!! I hope you have something fun planned or maybe an weekend of rest!
Either sounds good to me.

Seems to be a big graduation open house weekend.  We have 4 to attend, one last night and 3 today.
And Monday we have been invited to a BBQ, we were pretty excited… we usually play the roll of host, so to be invited somewhere is a real treat!

On Wednesday morning, I got to be with Tyler and his Mom.  He is turning 3 and it was time for some updated pictures. 
 He is such a sweet little boy and I always enjoy my time with Tyler and his big brother, Tristan. 
At one point he lifted an old wooden door to flip it over and a little critter ran out… I may have screamed, just a little.  I swear it was gerbil!  Blonde hair, short little tail and actually kind of cute!

 A gerbil is a lot better than a SNAKE!
He was crackin' me up, looking in this barn…  Boys are always so curious.
 And love sticks!

Well, I think I will join my family and start enjoying this holiday weekend.
Happy Memorial Dad!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: