Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Newborn Photography in Castle Rock, CO

I love this picture soooooo  much!!!
Grant looks sooooo stinking cute all snuggly!  
And that sweet face!  I am in love!
He has such long fingers… perhaps a future quarterback.  Honestly, I have no idea why I said that, I have no idea if quarterbacks have long fingers!!
Sweet little yawn.
 Grant wasn't entirely sure that he wanted to have his pictures taken, he really just wanted his mama to hold him.
 But… I think he's pretty darn cute even when he is screaming! 
Melia went with me today (my oldest daughter) when we left she was seriously rethinking her decision to be a photographer when she grows up.
She said "Mom, that was a lot different than I thought it would be."
When I asked her what she meant, she said "I just thought the babies slept the whole time."
Oh Melia… you so silly!!
 Lovin' me them piggies!
 Sweetest little profile EVER!!!!
Okay, if I hurry… I will be in bed before midnight.
Nighty Nite!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: