Friday, May 29, 2015

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 So, so good to be back at it this week!!  Especially since my week included seeing this sweet girl!
The lovely and talented Anastasia!
Another bonus… big sister Eva came with!  (See will be sitting in on a few photos next time)
 Adorableness Abounds!
Miss Eva wore this sweet little yellow dress for her 3 month pictures too…  
Look what I found!  Here's a picture of Eva, never mind that you can't actually see the dress!
You are just gonna havta trust me!
Okay… don't babies look unusually comfy, just hanging out in a basket under some tree?
I am wondering if this could be a new stress treatment?
 Speaking of stress, I am very glad to report that I did not see the snake until we were leaving!!
Eva spotted it and took us all for an up close look, I don't know what kinda snake it was but it was certainly not a garden snake! What's with all the snakes lately?!?!
Does lots of rain make lots of snakes!?!?
 Love the hands!!!
 Love the hands, love the toes, love the thighs!!
 Yep she is pretty much adorable all the way around!
 Okay, we are off to Nana's house!
Until next time!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: