Saturday, May 23, 2015

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So yesterday, I wasn't sure we were going to get this shoot done.  As I pulled out of my garage, it started hailing!!!  But we decided to press on and see what would happen.
We had a few sprinkles but not enough to keep us from shooting!
 It has been a couple of years since my last shoot with the Edward's family, and I was shocked to see how much the girls have grown up. 
Megan is 10. 
 And Allison is almost 12!
 One nice thing about storms, is the beautiful skies they provide!

 And the rain makes everything looks so fresh and green!


My goodness, what a bunch of lovely ladies!



Well, I think this will wrap it up for the weekend.  
Gonna spend some time playing with Rod and the girls!
 Do you think I can talk Rod into Comicon? I have always wanted to go… if only to people watch!
 Well, I hope you all enjoy your holiday weekend!! 
 Thanks for being so adventurous, Kellie!!
www.3wishesphotography.com 
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: