Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO

Oh my goodness, I am so thankful for weather I can take pictures in!
And yesterday morning was down right B-E-youtiful!
I met this lovely family a couple of years ago and with a new addition to the family it was time for some updated family pictures!
Kivron is 3 and Kaley is 6 months old!
(hope I didn't butcher the spelling there, Jen!)
And last time I took Kivron's photos she had just one little pig tail of hair on the tippy top of her cute little head… now look at that long hair!
Just look at the eyes on the little, Kaley!  Stunning!
Ah… sisters.




 Such beautiful girls!  Look out Scott!


 I always feel so blessed when a family comes back for another session!  
Thanks Scott & Jen!
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com



No comments: