Monday, September 18, 2017

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 To say a adore this family would be an understatment!
I have done pictures with them since Gavin was just a baby.
 They recently moved into a new house that they are working hard to renovate and asked if we could do this year's shoot at their new house. 

 It was absolutely beautiful and I was loving this gorgeous filtered light. 
 Oh by the way, the puppy is new too!!  His name is Duke!

 These beautiful woods made for a stunning backdrop and luckily the mama bear and her two cubs that live there, left us alone!  No, I am not kidding!

 I hope you all love these photo as much as I do!

and as much as these kiddos love Duke!!
Welcome home, Kanes!
 www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

bkane said...

Thank you so much Cija, for being willing to try our new location and so kind about including our newest family member! We love having you as part of our lives!