Friday, June 16, 2023

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 As a photographer, I have had my family's pictures taken twice in 20 years! NOT GOOD! I have faithfully taken pictures of my kids every year but neglected to take photos of my husband and myself. I never thought much of it because I knew I was documenting the lives of my kids until... my own parents passed away. In the months that followed I was desperate for photos of my parents and photos of me with them. This is what prompted the family photos I took with my family most recently. To be honest it will be two years ago come fall. It's easy to forget about the importance of having your pictures taken, but there will come a day when you really will wish you had taken the time. 
Are you due for some updated photos? Email me at cija@3wishesphotography.com to be more information about booking your own session. 



No comments: