Thursday, June 8, 2023

Senior Pictures in Castle Rock, CO

The day I had my senior pictures taken, my best friend had a total meltdown. There was no way I could leave her side in her desperate time of need. I am sure it was something really tragic like Scott asking Heather to the prom instead of her!! At any rate, I got home with just enough time to grab a couple of outfits and rush out the door to a studio on S. Broadway. Faux bookcases and leather wing-backed chairs served as the backdrop. There was no time to freshen my morning application of make-up or redo my hair and it shows. A day etched in my memory never to be forgotten as the photo hung proudly in my parents house until the day they went home to be with Jesus. My mom probably asked if she could bring those photos with her to adorn her new mansion in the sky!! 

Senior photos are pictures that carve out a special place on the wall for years and years! Speaking from personal experience take the time to find a great photographer who will capture the essence of who you are and who will give you timeless photos that you will love forever! And take the time to pick out clothes you love with just right accessories and give yourself plenty of time to get ready! Please sure to ask about booking with my makeup artist to make your day extra special! 

I loved working with Chelsey on this shoot, her whimsical country style was the perfect muse to my creative juices! Plus I loved her thoughtful addition of some meaningful props. 

 

No comments: