Friday, August 21, 2009

Children's Photography in Denver, Highlands Ranch, Parker & Castle Rock













Ya just gotta love boys! They always crack me up... having 3 girls the whole dynamic is so different! These handsome fellows are Luke & John, and this was my second opportunity to work with these fine young men. We went to an open space park south of Castle Rock and just let them run crazy through the tall grasses... and whew! were they tall! It was a really neat place and after the shoot was over I sat in my car, read a book and watched the sunset! Ah... just what the doctor ordered. To book your child's annual pictures (school pictures) check out my event calendar on the website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ or contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com. Happy Friday, everyone! Cija

No comments: