Friday, August 21, 2009

Festival in the Park















































































So last Saturday, our church, Calvary Chapel Castle Rock hosted Festival in the Park. It's our largest community outreach of the year and boy was it FUN!!! Originally I was signed up to help with face painting, but was then asked to photograph the event instead... phew! The face painting was WAY beyond my skill level! My husband entered and won his very first chili cookoff!! Way to go, honner! Don't ya wish this blog had a smell feature?!? YUM! My girlies ran like crazy people all day, there were jumpy things, a rock climbing wall, a magician, watermelon eating contests, games and more! All for FREE!! Oh, and did I mention lunch!??! and 4 different bands that rocked the park! Make sure you don't miss it next year!!

No comments: