Friday, August 14, 2009

Senior Pictures in Lonetree & Highlands Ranch, Colorado
















I have plum lost my mind! It is currently 1:00 AM, and here I sit playing with pictures and now trying to write a blog entry, it will be interesting to go back and read this tomorrow, or should I say later today and see if it makes any sense. My New Year's Resolution for next year is definitely going to be to go to bed earlier! But since I am here, let me tell you about "Hilary", a beautiful 2010 Senior from Cherokee Trail High School. Hilary plans to attend Calvary Chapel Bible College after graduating and then plans to attend nursing school. Oh, how I love doing senior pictures, reminds me of my youth and what adventurous and happy times they were. Scheesh, was it windy out there tonight, but quite frankly, once we got started shooting we hardly even noticed it, at times, wind can add some fabulous drama to the shots! Well, I really must wrap this up and head off to bed, tomorrow is scrapbooking day with my peeps, and I am sure the festivities will stretch late into the night!





If you are looking for something to do on Saturday, come visit me at the "Festival in the Park" from 10:00 - 4:00 at Butterfield Park in Castle Rock. There will be live music, free food, vendor booths, and all sorts of fun stuff of the kiddos to do! (My friend Jackie, from http://www.somethingcreative.org/ will be there too!) Oh! and be sure to stop by the chili contest, my husband is whipping up an entry that features some rather interesting ingredients! (Cactus!!) Okay all, nighty night...

No comments: