Sunday, August 9, 2009

Family Photographer in Castle Rock
















So I went to see Julie & Julia on Friday night and it made me wonder... is there really anybody out there? If so, leave a comment every now and again, oh.. and I have an idea, sign it with a different name each time so I will think I have lots and lots of fans! Alright back to business, yesterday I was at Castlewood Canyon with the Bell's. Funny, I have never been there during the summer (it's just a GREAT winter spot!), it was beautiful, in one area there were lovely long grasses with wildflowers, now, if we could just figure out how to get ride of the snakes. But the Bell's were completely unphased trapsing thru the long grass with out a care in the world! Ya gotta love 'em! There are still a few sessions available for the fall season but not to worry, if you miss the fall, winter is my personal favorite time for family photos! Check out my website for pricing and availability! http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ See you again soon, another fabulous family and a handful of seniors will finish out this week. TTFN! Cija

1 comment:

Gennae H. said...

Hi Cija!
I'm here. I pop in every once in a while! I love looking at the pictures you take. Especially when I recognize faces from the past!