Sunday, September 13, 2009

Children & Family Photography in Castle Rock, Colorado






Can I just say that sometimes this crazy weather in Colorado really gets on my nerves! Beautiful sunny day, photoshoot at 4:00 PM, things are looking good. 3:00 PM load up the kids to take them to grandma's, wind starts blowing, clouds start rolling in, by the time I meet the Chang's at the photo location 4:00 PM looks more like 8:00 PM!! So we grab our umbrellas and head out to make the best of it, all in all I'd say it went very well. These precious kiddos were just too cute and Victor & Rhoda were so friendly and easy going I wanted to invite them over for dinner and an evening of board games! We crammed over 100 photos into 30 minutes before the lightening chased us outta there... now here's the part that drives me crazy, now it's 5:49 the sun is out and everything is beautiful again!! So... the family is heading outside for an evening of bikes and sidewalk chalk!

No comments: