Saturday, September 26, 2009

Infant Photography in Castle Rock, Colorado
















Hi Everyone, meet Eli!! Is he just too cute or what?!?! What a happy little boy, he was just so content to have his pictures taken, he made my job easy peasy lemon squeezey. The colors are just starting to change, hopefully we will have lots of beautiful color this year... if we can hold off the snow for a bit longer (crazy Colorado weather)! This week's rain is making for a busy weekend, 3 shoots yesterday and 3 more to go between today and tomorrow. I feel so blessed by the families that allow me to take their pictures!! Don't forget about the Halloween Photo Day coming up on October 17th and 19th, see the website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ for more information. Well, I hope you all have a GREAT weekend! We are off to Berry Patch Farms for a birthday party, oh that reminds me, I said I would post pics from the Hello Kitty Party, hmmm.... another day!! TTFN! Cija

No comments: