Monday, September 28, 2009

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado
















I'm back... Wow!! what a beautiful day, and yet here I sit at my computer, something is not right here, not right at all! Here's another sneak peek from one of my shoots this week end. Meet the Henke's!! My husband and I were actually in the same high school youth group with Scott! After a week of really wet weather, we were greeted with a cloudless sky (grrr... I know, I am never happy! If only I could order up exactly what I need for each location!) Karla chose the beautifully stunning Daniel's Gate, beautiful to look at... yes!!! Tricky to photograph? YES!!! Oh the stress, if only I had a small crew of assistants! This was my second trip to Daniel's Gate and both were equally stressful... first you stand around and wait for the perfect lighting (since there is not one bit of shade to hide out in) and then you shoot like a crazy in the 10 window that the sun gives you. So I have come to the conclusion that Daniel's Gate is like the cherry on top. One or two is just enough, but you should spend your time basking in the ice cream! (in this scenario the ice cream is any other location) Oh and one more thing... No texting, Scott!!! LOL!! Off to pick up kids from school!! TTFN

No comments: