Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado
















Big week this week! On Thursday my twinnie winnies turn 5!!! Hard to believe that my babies are already 5 and in kindergarten! With their birthday comes lots of celebration, I am all about a PARTY! Tonight we are meeting friends at White Fence Farm, hmmm... tomorrow I should probably bring a special snack to school (gonna need to figure out when to schedule that in), Thursday is the big day, so fun filled activities all day long are a must and then on Sunday it is PARTY TIME!! So much to do!!! I will definately post a few pics for you to see!
Of course in between the celebrations I will be taking pictures!!! and last night was no exception; I had the pleasure of taking photos of Diane, Sam & Logan. Hope you enjoy this sneek peek into their photo session... (to schedule you own session visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ for more details) TTFN Cija

No comments: