Saturday, October 17, 2009

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO
















Wow!! Was last night a beautiful Colorado evening or what??!?! I got to be out enjoying the weather with the Smith family and I must say, I just fell in love with their little girl... Carly. I love that name too! She was a little sweetheart! It's another jam packed weekend for Cija, today is the Halloween Photo day from Noon till 3:30 so get those kiddos decked out in their costumes and head over for some fun Halloween shots! The cost is just $10 and you get 4-5 images, now that's a good deal!! Then I am off to another family shoot followed by a wedding, church in the morning, more pictures, Home Fellowship and then more Halloween pictures on Monday! Phew... I'm tired just thinking about it! Well I gotta run, lots to do before my little ghosts and goblins arrive! Hugs to all... Cija

No comments: