Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Festive Fall Photos!






















Tonight I was with the Pfaff family and it was a beautiful Colorado evening! As far as I am concerned there is no finer season than Autumn, the crisp air and beautiful splashes of color never fail to inspire awe for such a grand and spectacular creation. It is easy to see the lavishness of God in every detail! I am afraid the window for scheduling a fall session has closed, as my calendar is booked for the remainder of October, but I have a handful of openings left for November, so there is still time to schedule a session of your own for Christmas cards! You can check out my available dates at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/. I hope you enjoy this sneak peek of the Pfaff's photo shoot as much as I enjoyed spending time with this precious family. Nighty Night all, I'll be back in a couple of days... Cija

No comments: