Sunday, October 4, 2009

Family Photography in Denver
















Yesterday, was busy day... it started off at Starbucks to work on planning the christmas dessert and boutique at our church, followed by lunch and an afternoon of shopping with my good friend Stephanie, then it was off to the park for a photoshoot, a quick stop at Chick-fil-a for dinner and then off to play games at a friend's house! Family photography was on the menu last night, I have known Jon for over 20 years and the scary part about that, is that we didn't meet during our elementary, jr high, or high school years!! I would like to say that our shot was straight forward and uneventful but we did have a little bit of excitement. After promising their daughter that in ALL the times I had been to this park I have NEVER seen a snake, while walking to our final shoot location, she stumbled across just that! A SNAKE! Poor thing, she jumped about a mile high and mom was not too far behind her! I have always known that there had to be snakes out there but to actually see one!!! Well that is a whole other ball game! Well, I better wrap it up, I am off to another shoot! Enjoy your Sunday, God bless you, all. Cija

No comments: