Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado








Holy Moly, what a day... I am wiped out, but I am trying to get sneak peeks up of my last two shoots before the Thanksgiving Holiday! I don't think I am going to make it, it's already 11:05PM and I still have a turkey to tend too. But falling behind was totally worth it, Rod and I took the girls to the Springs tonight to see the Rockettes!! They LOVE it! So much fun and we were due some family time.
These two cutie pattooties are Maximus and Madeline, 1 year old twins (oh and their mama, Marla too)! I had a really fun time with this two kiddos and I absolutely loved their great big Sully, I gotta get me one of those, Oooo and a Mike W... too! Favorite picture of the shoot? M&M standing in their toy boxes! LOVE IT!! Well, I am off, have a very Happy Thanksgiving! God Bless you all. cija

No comments: