Sunday, November 21, 2010

Photographer in Littleton, CO

On Saturday, I met up with the Porter family. I first met Sarah when she scheduled her belly shots, she was expecting her precious little girl, Kate.
It's hard to believe that Kate is already one year old. Oh, I just love her white blonde hair!! I wish I could pull that off!
Yep, it's another daddy-daughter shot, I'm just a sucker for those daddy-daughter moments. I think Kate will cherish this picture when she is older and has little ones of her own.


I think the picture below will get my favorite of the day. Ya know, boys usually get blamed for the rowdiness and funny faces during a shoot, but not this time... I LOVE IT!
Don'tcha just wonder what's going through that little mind of his?

Well, I'm off. I'll be back late this week, with a newborn, family pictures and set of 1 year old twins!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cija, you SO could pull off white blonde hair! I say do it!!! :) Great pics!