Saturday, November 6, 2010

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO






Okay, one more post tonight and then I am off to bed. I have to be to church early and stay late but then I am off to see Mama Mia!! That should be tons of fun! So, say hello to the Kasten Family. Ya know what? Just today I had two clients that sometimes go by their initials C. J., how funny is that? The dad from this morning shot and the little girl from this evenings shoot, just a little side note. So I am very excited, Flat Ryan from Oregon is coming to visit (if you have an elementary age child, you probably know what I am talking about). I can't wait to take Flat Ryan out for a photo shoot!! Stay tuned... I will have to post some pictures from that shoot. Okay, I'm going to wrap it up, clearly I am getting tired and starting to ramble. Nighty Night! Cija

No comments: