Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

This very chilly afternoon I was with the Ryan family, I felt so bad for their little girlies, they were sooo cold, little Madeline's tears just broke my heart. So... we did our shoot in double time so we could get the girls in and out of the cold (Caleb was a trooper, I don't remember him mentioning the cold even one time).
I just LOVE the picture above, my favorite part is Kerry's (mom) beautiful smile, every time her kiddos would cuddle on her or tell her a secret her face would light up and the most captivating smile would spread across her beautiful face. Fabulous!!
Precious little Madeline



Ah... another favorite, I just love how Caleb is hugging and comforting her sister... absolutely precious!!

There were some really sweet smiles from Emily but I loved these more peaceful shots, it feels as if you can look into those beautiful eyes and see straight into her soul. What a beautiful little girl.

This is my favorite shot of Caleb, I just love the twinkle in his eyes! Well, it's only 3 minutes until tomorrow so I'm going to sign off and catch a few hours of sleep before another busy day tomorrow. With lots of winter sessions coming up, let me encourage you to fully embrace the season in which you are having your shoot done. Winter photos are some of my favorites, but no one likes being cold so dig out the turtle necks, cozy sweaters, colorful scarves & mittens, even color coordinated jackets look great!! Until tomorrow!! cija

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics! Amazing how you can make it look they weren't even cold. I love the fall/winter look, but it's so hard taking pics in the old. As always amazing job!

3 Wishes Photography said...

AH, Heather... your comments are such a blessing to me.