Friday, December 10, 2010

Photographer in Castle Rock, CO






Happy Friday! Oh my what a day we have had! It ended with a new member of the Cooksey family... Cocoa, the lop eared bunny!! Melia has wanted a bunny, well... forever! And after making a deal with her dad (one, by the way, that Rod never expected her to live up to) she finally has one. I must admit I am not to crazy about the idea of having a rabbit but nothing will ever compare the joy I got in seeing my little girl's face when she saw her bunny.
But let's get to the pictures... yesterday I was with the Farmer's. It was time for a family photo and Jacob's six month pics! Okay... I am just gonna put it out there, because they were there and know what really happened. I FELL!! It occurred to me that I have 50% fall rate at this location, fortunately the camera gear is fine. As for me... well my knee is fairly banged up and my elbow has a nasty scrap but I'll recover. But I believe that I am officially done with this location, at this rate I am going fall off one of those drop off and be in a real mess!! Well, I better wrap this up and get back to the family. Have a GREAT weekend! cija

No comments: