Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Yesterday, I spent the afternoon with Charlie... I can't believe she is 1 year old already.  This is the part of Milestones that I hate!!!  Hopefully, I will get to see Charlie again some time soon.  She made a big change between 9 months and 12 months, it always amazes me just how much these little one's grow and change in their first year.

 Charlie's twist on the traditional "Peek-a-Boo"!!!
 I just love how babies wave their little arms back and forth right after they learn how to walk, it reminds me of one of the monsters in the movie, Monsters Inc.  (insert sound effect here!)

 Oh my goodness... so precious!  I just LOVE IT!
 Charlie was having a pretty serious day, which is totally fine by me I love all the little expressions so smiles are not required, but... Mama's like the smiles.  So desperate times called for desperate measures.  Turns out the way to Charlie's smiles is thru... SNORTING!!

 She really liked the snorting, and I have skills!  Even won a snorting contest in high school... who know I would find a forum to share that little Cija tidbit.
 Charlie was very excited to be "All Done!"  So cute!
Well... I am off!!  I hope you enjoy your day!!  For more information visit my website at www.3wishesphotography.com .  TATA!! Cija

No comments: