Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Party Time

Finally, I am posting those pictures of
Ryanne and Sabrina's party that I promised back in September.  Sadly, I was so pictured out in September that I hardly took any pictures of their party, in the future I will need to hand the camera over to their dad and let him fill in the blanks.  Their party was a 1960's Flower Power Party, I really wish I would have documented all the decorations.  The girls and I had a very fun afternoon making all the foam flowers that are hanging from the ceiling, we made 100 of them so they filled the whole ceiling all through out the first floor. Plus we made giant balloon flowers they are kind of a pain to make but they sure look great!
  

Fortunately for me, my husband is in the process of restoring this old VW Bug and he is the coolest husband on the planet because he agreed to letting my niece and I paint it to fit our party theme!  The car was definitely a hit with all the kids, at one time they had 12 kids packed in there! 

No comments: