Monday, February 21, 2011

Family Photography in Denver, CO












Happy President's day!  I don't really get President's day, is it like father's day for Presidents? Do they get the day off?  Do you think Mrs. Obama is taking Barak out for dinner tonight?  I'm just curious.  But no more babbling!!  It is date night with the girlies, so there is no time for dilly dallying.  Ryanne is already gone (she's with Grandma and Grandpa Dearing) and Sabrina and Melia are datin' with mom tonight.  Nana is still out of commission and dad is working late.  BUT... before we left I wanted to get a sneak peek up for Levi and his fabulous family!  We spent an hour or so at Red Rocks on Saturday afternoon.  Levi is another one of my milestone babies that is turning ONE : ( so on Saturday we did some shots of just Levi and then some of the whole family (you can add on a family shoot to any one of your milestone shoots for few extra bucks).  Well, I really must go, before the native grow restless.  Tomorrow I will be with Jacob, it's time for his 9 month pictures.   Until next time... Cija

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute, Cute family! The boys just are adorable!