Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Boudoir Photography in Castle Rock, CO

NOTE: While I offer full service Boudoir photography I do not post any of my "more delicate" work in this public forum, to see a private boudoir gallery please contact me at cija@3wishesphotography.com. 




This morning I was with the lovely Cindy.  I just love a girl that can pull off short hair, it's just so sassy... I am not one of those girls.  Oh, don't get me wrong, I've tried (the day of the OJ Simpson street slow speed chase to be exact) but every time I looked in the mirror I'd see a fuzzy topped bowling pin smiling back at me.  Ya know, that little comment reminded me of the whole reason I started photographing these b-e-u-tee-ful ladies in the first place.  The world has taught us to be so critical of ourselves and others too for that matter (I would be lying if I haven't let out a sigh of relief on that occasion when some poor gal has shown up looking a little more tattered than me).  Thank goodness, the Lord doesn't see us the way we see ourselves.  The past 6 weeks have been such a huge blessing to me, it just touches me so to get to be there when these girls get a teeny tiny glimpse of what it feels like to see themselves in a new way.  During our shoot today, I let Cindy have a peek at one of her images, her response was so precious "Whoa? Is that me?"  Indeed it is, my little friend, in deed it is.  -  So my daughter just came down and told me she figured out how to take a bath with out getting her body wet, hmm... I think maybe she is missing the point of the bath in the first place.  Guess who's heading upstairs to try it again.  Well, after yesterday's big old long entry I am going to keep this one short.  Next on the agenda... dinner.  I'm thinking Taco Salad. Until next time. Cija

No comments: