Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Children's Photographer in Parker, CO

 Yesterday, I had a cowboy/cowgirl themed shoot with Autumn and Grant.  Man was is a beautiful day! (I won't mention the _ _ _ _!!)  Grant is 4 "He was 3 a long time ago!" and Autumn will be 6 the end of April.
 I just loved their outfits!!  I seriously need to get my girls some pink cowboy boots! (esp. since they go to school in "ranchville".
 Okay the one above and the one below are my faves for the day.  I think Autumn looks so precious looking off in the distance and then Grant below, oh my goodness!  He looks like a real life cowboy, tired after a long day of... hmm... wrangling?  wrestling? herding? (apparently I need to brush up on my cowboy facts).



 How funny is that?  I loved the way his hat was so low it covered his eyes.  (Grant was so sweet, he even invited me to join them for dinner after our shoot).







Phew!! I posted a lot of pictures, I was having a very hard time deciding! 
Today is a very special day,  today is the 3 year anniversary of my little Ryanne's Miracle.  Ryanne fell out of and was run over by a horse carriage if you are interested in reading the whole story feel free to visit http://www.soulnotesformygirlies.blogspot.com/.  For now, I am off, tomorrow is "Crazy Sock" day at school and this year I will not be up at 2:00AM hot gluing pom poms on a pair of socks!  Wish me luck!  For more information about scheduling your own session, please visit my website at http://www.3wishesphotography.com/ 

No comments: