Friday, March 18, 2011

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado

 This morning I had the pleasure of meeting Miss E... now let's just get right to my fave of the day, with out a doubt it is the one above, I LOVE this photo!!  There are so many possible captions to put with this sweet little look.  Like... "I wonder what we are having for lunch?"
"Are they done yet?"
"To nap or not to nap..."
 Here she is singin' a little tune, I told her mom she was going to have a great voice when she gets older, she had this fabulous little rasp to it.  I predict... "The Next American Idol".
 And it wouldn't be Cija with out the feet... I just love feet!!  Especially that kibble little toes!
 At the end of our shoot it was cuddle time with mama, such hard work desires a little pamperin'. 
 A close 2nd for my fave of the day... look at that yummy red hair!  Oh! She's just too cute!
 Singer-songwriter with those long fingers she is destine to play guitar or piano.


Well there you have it...  Miss E's sneak peek!  Such a cutie patootie! So, this is going to be it for a few days,  I am official taking a "spring break" to be with my girls.  We are gonna have ourselves a good time.  I'll be back in a week with little Andrew, a family shoot and one of my milestone babies!!
Remember to send in your nominations for a free shoot!! The first drawing will be on April 1st.
See you on the other side!!  Cija

No comments: