Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO









Well... I am up to it again, staying up way too late and then being dead dog tired the next day!!  I must stop this... tomorrow or I guess today since today has already turned into yesterday and tomorrow is today!  I was happy to get back behind the camera today, I took last week off to spend Spring break with my girlies and my shoot on Monday had to be rescheduled to Thursday because of the weather.  But today I was with the Sanford family.  Many many moons ago, I was Cody's Sunday school teacher when he was in the 2nd grade, he told me he is 20 now, YIKES! He must have been a very old second grader!  Oh and another bit of interesting trivia, turns out Kellie is Selah's neighbor (who is Selah?  the owner of Nomelie's Cupcakes, just the best cupcake shop ever, sorry Pastor Brian but Nomelie's really is the best!)

Well, I am going to sign off and go tuck in for the night, morning will be here far too soon, it's carpool and then a visit for a 3 month old cherub!  Until next time!!! Cija 

No comments: