Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Baby Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 Okay, I can not say enough about the cuteness of this little baby girl!  She is just so squishable!

 Linley is one of my milestone babies and today was her 3 month shoot.  You can take a peek at her newborn shoot here http://3wishesphotography.blogspot.com/2011/01/baby-photographer-in-parker-co.html

 Mama calls her "peacock" with that fluffy tuft of hair it's perfect!  She's perfect!  Just precious!  (Yes... I could go on and on but I am trying to restrain myself!)

Over the weekend, we had a party here for my niece and her fiance', one of my girlfriends was flipping through some old photo albums of mine, a couple of nights ago I found myself reminiscing over the pictures of my first born, Melia.  So many memories and emotions flooded back.  I remembered holding her through a whole nap because I just couldn't get enough of her.  Yep... it made me want to have another one, but I'm afraid I may be too old at this point, that and Rod would have a bloody heart attack. 
 
So, I will enjoy these sweet little cherubs that find their way into my viewfinder.  Tomorrow I will finally see my little Andrew, I can't wait to see him show off his walkin' skills!!  (Cathy, remember how hard we worked to get him to fall asleep at his newborn session?!? and now he's WALKING!)  Do I have the best job or WHAT?!?  So very blessed... Cija

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, she is so squishable! I want to eat her up!!! Great pictures!