Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Children's Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

 This pretty little girl is... Joelle and she is documenting her 1st Birthday!!  Happy Birthday!!  What a sweet little thing she is!  Just as happy and content as can be. 
 She was absolutely fascinated by the fallen pine needles, I just love how littles explore their surroundings, they don't miss the wonder in any of God's work.  I can learn alot for this little ones for sure!
 SO BIG!!!  a baby classic, I wonder what would happen is I asked my girls "How big is______?"  I think I'm gonna try it just for fun!!  I can already hear Ryanne "Maahmmm" (insert tone and rolling eyes).

 She just looks like a little GAP model!! 
 I am equally excited because today is Rod's birthday!!!  I just love birthdays or any day that calls for celebration!  We woke up to hand made cards and a book that Melia, Sabrina and Ryanne made, the most precious part is, they did it 100% on their own, no prompting from mom at all.  Melia told me "we all decided to get up early to make stuff for dad."  So Sweet!!!
 So... I am going to cut this short because I just came up with a fabulous idea!!  I am going to make my own special card, with a Cija twist!  Why????? do I always get these hair brained ideas at the last minute?!?!
Well, I hope you enjoyed Joelle's sneak peek!  I just got a fabulous new prop at The Barn today, so if you have a little girl (old enough to stand) give me a call!!!  Hugs! Cija

No comments: