Friday, April 1, 2011

Infant Photographer in Castle Rock, Colorado

 Finally!!!  Andrew and I were able to get together for his 1 Year pictures!  I just love the way he has his little fingers crossed in the picture above, I get down right giddy when I catch little things like that, in the years to come it will be fun for his parents to look back and remember how he used to do that.


 Andrew was certainly on the move so we had to get creative, in the photo above he was busy emptying his diaper bag... all those nice clean outfits ended up in the dirt, oh well, he was havin' fun!
 Oh my goodness, that face!!  I just love that little face!!!  And the bum is pretty cute too!


 We had ourselves some serious fun playing "peek-a-boo"!!  We would say "go hide!" and he would scoot behind the tire of this tractor and peek out at us!  He thought he was pretty clever!
 So yesterday was the first "Giving Back" drawing, I would ask that you would join me in praying for Chris's dad who was recently diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung Cancer, in addition please be praying for the family as they walk through these very difficult days.  So many families have been and are being effected by this terrible disease, my heart breaks for each of them.  
I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!  Sabrina and I kicked ours off a bit early with "ditch day"!!  Oh my, did we have fun!  IHOP for pancakes, mani's and pedi's (she got green apple tiger stripes!), pottery painting, time and Timbuk's, orange chicken at Panda's, yummy cupcakes from Nomelie's for dessert and then we played at the park!  Do we know how to party or what?!?!  Until next week!!  Cija

No comments: