Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Family Photography in Castle Rock, CO


Now don't let the fact that I am posting pictures fool you, technically I am still on vacation until the 3rd of January but... I did sneak in a couple of shoots yesterday (I'm such a softy) and I just couldn't bare to make them wait until next week to see their sneak peeks!
 So a couple of weeks ago I did Katelyn's pictures, she the cute little one in the middle of the first picture and yesterday we did the whole family including visiting family all the way from Michigan!
Above is Katelyn's uncle and cousin... below her big brothers!

 Oh... and there mom and dad and grandma and grandpa!!!

 We had lots of fun with the whole family!!

Well, Rod just got home, it's been a long day all around... so I think I am gonna grab a blanket and hang out with my hubby for a while.  See you tomorrow, with another peek!
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: