Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Children's Photographer in Littleton, CO







Okay, it's the last sneak peek of the day!!  Then it's spaghetti with the family and a evening trip to the pool to cool off from this hot day!

Of course, you recognize sweet Elizabeth!  I have been photographing her and her brothers since she was 2 and I ALWAYS look forward to a "Binford" shoot!  We went to the Southglenn Mall which was fabulous for flowers!  Who know? I have been on the hunt for a new flower location since Silo got a little heavy handed with the pruners.  
I hope Cathy and Elizabeth enjoyed their after the shoot "cake pops"!!  Sure which I could have joined them but I was off to a newborn shoot with my very first set of twins.  Hope to have them up tomorrow!!  Have a great night! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, goodness! Those are stunning!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Elizabeth just loves them, too! She looked at them and then giggled and started snorting!
Can't wait to see the rest of them!