Saturday, July 7, 2012

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So on Tuesday, Rod took off the day from work and we all headed to Vail, CO for the day.  One of my  clients, who has moved past client to friend asked if I would come up to take some extended family photos.  Hmm, a day trip to Vail... I'm gonna have to think about that.  
"Okay, I'm in!"
I first started shooting this family when Gavin was 6 months onld (he was just like a little GAP baby!) and we have had many fun shoots since then!
 I won't pretend to remember everyone's name... we all know how great I am at names!!! NOT!
But this is Brock's brother and his wife (if I was to venture a guess I would say Dennis and Lisa)  I seriously need to start writing everyone's name on my hand!  Not that that would help because sometimes I know the name like "George" and I still call them "Henry"!!!
 But anyway... the family had gathered to celebrate their parent's 50th Wedding Anniversary!
That is quite an accomplishment in this "don't fix it just throw it away" world that we live in.  
I truly celebrate with them!!
 So this is Beth and her sweet family.  (I WUV them!!!) and I really love how Gavin is checking out mom and dad in this picture, too cute!
 I mean seriously?!??!  And you thought the Newborn photos were cute!!  I hope Rod and I look just like them when we are that age!

 I am sorry but I could not resist this beautiful flowers and these pretty girls!  It just had to be done!
 Okay, I am going to wrap this up, the lightening is cahrazy!!!
Until next time!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: