Monday, July 23, 2012

Newborn Photographer in Elizabeth, CO

This precious basket of super cuteness is Lady Isabella.  Isn't she positively lovely!
And... she found a super cozy place to sleep in her daddy's BOOT!!
 (Don't you just wish you could sleep like that!)

 love Love LOVE!!!  All these fingers and TOES!!!! (and that is a pretty sweet whafdiffy too!!)
Whafdiffy - n. belly button

Just snoozin' on dad's saddle.


 Yep, she is pretty much perfection!  Thanks Nina and Brandon for letting me play with your baby girl!

I headed out early Friday morning to meet up with Isabella and spent the rest of the day with the girls running errands, it wasn't until I dropped the twins at a slumber party that evening that I heard about the terrible shooting that took place in Aurora earlier that day.  To all the friends and families who's loved ones were effected by the shooting... I am praying for you all.  My heart is heavy over how Satan deceives so many and at the evil that plagues this beautiful world that we live in, but... my soul rejoices in the Lord and the Hope we have in Jesus Christ.  As our Pastor said yesterday, the word of the Lord is eternal, it stands firm in the heavens (Ps 119:89), "It" is settled, 
God WINS! 

"If you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord", and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

The grace of the Lord Jesus be with you.  My love to all of you in Christ Jesus.
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


No comments: