Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby Photography in Castle Rock, CO

Okay, here is the sneak peek from Friday!!  This lovely lady is Brielle, with her mom and dad.
She is 3 months old!!!  She is one of my milestone babies so you will be seeing a lot of this pretty little girl... lucky you!!
 For those of you who have been with me at Meridian, you will understand the looks Janelle and Andy gave me when I said we were going to be taking their pictures in the median.  Those are some of my favorite looks!!  But as you know the median never disappoints.
 Oh my goodness, the Lord has us on such an adventure this year.  He has been taking Rod (well both of us actually) to a whole other level of faith.  It is weird how He can call you to do things that seem almost crazy but give you crazy peace all at the same time.  I don't feel like this is the time to share all the details but I just had to stop for a minute and marvel at such a personal and powerful God, and tell Rod how proud of him I am.  There was definitely an easier way but he choose God's way! 

 Well... it is that time again, the girls will be home any moment and looking for a snack, so I better get off this computer and get to it!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: