Friday, October 19, 2012

Family Photographer in Parker, CO



Last night I was with the Brunkan Family, I was very happy that the wind decided to die down in time for our shoot (and it left a few leaves on the trees!)

They have two fabulously fun boys... Parker

and Lucas!! (He's 3)




 Aren't they CUTE!!!  I just loved their bright smiles!  They think the words "Turkey Farts" are especially funny!! 



 I loved all the candid shots of this shoot!!  They are ALWAYS my favorite! and I love the one above of Betty and her boys!
Parker styled this photo, pretty awesome!  I just love the way they are crackin' up!!

 I seriously want to find some time to do this myself, just find a pile of leaves and kick back and relax for a little while.  I love how they are exactly the same, right down to their hands!! (and no... I did not put them like that... they just rolled over from the picture above and wahla!

Well, I am off, it is the last day of fall break and Rod being home so we are headed out for an afternoon of adventure!!  See you next week! 
Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look great! Best we've ever had! Can't wait to see the rest. Thank you.