Saturday, October 6, 2012

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO

So are you enjoying this chilly weather?!??!  I am afraid that this afternoon's client will not be happy about the weather, what a bummer and she booked in July to make sure and get a great fall weekend!  Mother Nature is cruel!!
On Thursday evening, I was with the Tanaka family.  Kenji, Kathleen and their 3 adorable children.
Their oldest is Maggie.
Then there is James... but he will always be Elmo to me!! (The first time I met James was at the Halloween shoot a couple of years ago and he was the cutest little Elmo EVER!)
 And last but certainly not least, there is Grace!! (for the record... she was a peacock!!)
 And this is their "puppy dog" face... their master design to talk their parents into absolutely ANYTHING!!!  A powerful tool for sure!



 Ya just gotta love photographing kids!!  They have so much personality!  Which is turn makes for GREAT photos!!!!  LOVE!
 The one below gets my vote for "Fave of the Day", each and every one of those faces is just too cute!!

Oh my goodness, I am so excited!  Rod just hung my pallet sign that I won at the "Favorite Things" party and it looks so GREAT with the furniture the Talia refurnished for me!!  
Oh wait!!  let me show you!  

Ann made the sign!!  Which make it like a thousand times more special and sometimes I feel like Talia is my own personal furniture creator extraordinaire!!  In additional to the fabulous buffet and hutch, she is currently working on a coffee table and dresser for me!!  And she is also going to redo my kitchen table!  You really must check out her stuff... but good luck beatin' me too it!!!
http://re-love.blogspot.com
Okay!!  we are off to Pine, CO to meet with Amanda and her peeps!!!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: