Sunday, November 4, 2012

Family Photographer in Castle Rock, CO



I trust you are all enjoying your weekend!  I am just popping in for a quick sneak peek before I get to far behind!  On Thursday, I was with Catherine and her beautiful family.  Her hubby, Jason, and kiddos... Max, Lexi, Sophie and Ty.

Oh and Grandma and Grandpa joined us for a few pics too!!

 I love the challenge of a new location (as long as I know the light will be facing the right direction) and on this day we ventured out just beyond the fence of their backyard.  It was done right B-E-YOU-tiful!
But the cactus was deadly!!  Poor Lexi took one right in the foot!!

Isn't Sophie a little doll!!!

 I was excited to work with Catherine and her family again
 (don't tell anyone but she is one of my faves!)


 Well, I can't linger today... home fellowship tonight and I have to make some artichoke dip!!
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!! Cija
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cija, these are soooo good! Finally we have a family photo with Ty in it. That makes me happy.
Now to figure out which one to hang over the mantle...tough decision.
Thank you for being so flexible with our rescheduling (3rd time WAS a charm), and for being so willing
to work with our location (can't believe you didn't get attacked by the cactus with your flip flops on).
You are amazing and I feel blessed to know you. Thank you, thank you for these priceless gifts! xoxo