Saturday, November 17, 2012

Family Photography in Castle Rock, Co

 Thank you so much for being patient with me!!!  I am trying hard to balance some personal life into my "photography life"!  The Lord has blessed my life with a wonderful, supportive and loving husband and 3 precious girlies and sweet friends and sometimes the busyness of work can shift my focus in the wrong direction for bigger chunks of time than it should.
 So this week, admits the 5 shoots and late night of editing I tried to squeeze in some F.F.F. (Family, Friends & Fun) time!  Every single minute was jam packed but it was absolutely fabulous!!
The Twilight Saga (yep the WHOLE thing), homemade popcorn and fabulous lunches with Steph, Shopping and table planning with Ann, date night with Rod, family movie night and nail painting with the girls and that is just a few of the highlights!!  
 And on Wednesday afternoon, I was with Ben...
Sweet... Sweet... Ben!!  
 He was definitely showing off his 9 month skills!!!  Standing! Crawling! Fabulous!
 I seriously love the picture below!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE!
 Oh! and Duke came too!!
Until next time!!
cija@3wishesphotography.com
www.3wishesphotography.com

No comments: