Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Photographer in Castle Pines, CO - Boyd


I am pretty darn excited! Since starting my business I haven't been to good about factoring in vacation time, especially this time of year the busiest time of the year for photographers, but this year I purposed in my heart to do it differently, to work hard but also to enjoy the holidays with my family.
So today, I have one final shoot for the week and then, I am signing off until next Monday!  I plan to soak up my girlies left and right (I hope they are ready for it!).
It has not been easy turning so many away and I am especially grateful to those who have agreed to wait till January to do their family shoots!!! I can't believe that I am over half way booked for January!!
CAH-RAZY!!!
 This past weekend I was with Kristen and her handsome little family.
I was lovin' me those pink shiny cowgirl boots!!!
This weather has been amazing!!  In fact Kristen had scored some cute little jackets and such for her shoot and never even got a chance to use them!!
 I was in love with the beautiful light in this field... 
and the super cute kids just made it perfect!!
 a D o R a B L E!!!

Super fun shoot!!!  Thanks Kristen!!
www.3wishesphotography.com
cija@3wishesphotography.com

No comments: