Sunday, December 23, 2012

Brandon & Rebekah - "I do"


One last "official" post before I am officially on Christmas Vacation!!  Yesterday afternoon, I was in Elizabeth, Co to photograph Brandon and Rebekah's wedding.  
Is that just the cutest little county church you have ever seen???
Brandon and Rebekah helped me prove that the "First Look" is the only way to go!  In fact, I am so sure this is the BEST way to see your future Bride for the first time I am really tempted to only do weddings where the bride and groom will agree to a first look.  They "oooo'd" and "ah'd", hugged and kissed and then... prayed together!  I LOVE THIS!!!
Then it was off to take pictures... while they were fresh and totally relaxed, not worried about their guests waiting on them!! 

 Isn't Rebekah a beautiful bride? I loved her hair and her dress... beautiful!

Brandon told me that they met at church when Rebekah's dad became the Pastor at his church. 
What a GREAT place to meet your "forever".





 The picture below we recreated from a photo taken at Rebekah's parent's wedding.  How fun is that?!?!  I hope I am clever enough to think to do something like this with my girls.





 Ah....  It doesn't matter how old you are, I am sucker for the daddy/daughter photo!







 I wish Brandon and Rebekah a lifetime of happiness!!  XOXO Cija

Oh... and one last HUGE "Thank You" to Denise Blodig, the owner of the Twisted Wardrobe!!  She graciously allowed us to use her fabulous porch for so many of the photos! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!  So be sure to stop by and check out her fabulous shop!  And it is fabulous, there is even a coffee shop attached, what's better than coffee and SHOPPING!!!

The Twisted Wardrobe
239 Main Street
Elizabeth, Co
www.twistedwardrobe.com


No comments: